Account Manager- Chicago
An established specialty products distributor an Industrial Automation Territory Manager for the Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin region. The role involves generating revenue and expanding existing accounts by presenting solutions to potential industrial process customers. The ideal candidate should have at least five years of related work experience, a bachelor's degree, strong communication skills, the ability to travel, and a deep understanding of industrial process applications and products. The company offers competitive benefits, including medical insurance, a 401(k) with a company match, and career advancement opportunities.
This position is in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin and does require local travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will possess a thorough knowledge of Industrial process products and applications the company provides.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of the company’s solutions and service offerings.
- You will drive revenue by working directly with potential industrial process customers and other stakeholders through all means.
- You will support existing customers, increasing business volume by planning, and presenting new solutions and services.
- You will work directly with all levels of management, business development, inside sales, marketing and technical staff
- You must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You have 5+ years of related work experience.
- You possess relevant experience and knowledge of industrial process instrumentation