BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Join a dynamic team leading the robot revolution as a Business Development Manager. In this role, you'll connect with clients, old and new, introducing them to cutting-edge industrial automation solutions. You'll be a key player in providing custom turnkey robot solutions and leveraging the latest technology, from Fanuc and ABB robots to advanced vision systems. Expect opportunities for career growth, a supportive culture, and competitive benefits. If you're ready to drive the future of automation, apply now!
***This position is remote. Relocation assistance would not be provided. Required travel is around 30-50%
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will identify and nurture key business relationships with both new and existing accounts.
- You will strategically develop accounts with clients who have long-term automation plans and the capacity to scale automation efforts.
- You will collaborate closely with a fully staffed engineering team as they work on developing solutions tailored to customer requirements.
- You will negotiate the final sale of projects and work as a customer liaison.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
- You should possess five to seven years of related robotic automation systems sales experience or equivalent training and experience.
- You are expected to travel (30-50% of the time)
- You must reside in the U.S.