Control Systems Engineer – Denver, CO
This company provides innovative solutions to gas and electric utilities, pipeline companies, and industrial clients through engineering, consulting, and automation services. Ranked as an ENR Top 100 engineering firm, they have offices across the United States.
They are in need of a Controls Systems Engineer to provide comprehensive and dependable automation solutions for food and beverage processing. As a Controls Systems Engineer, you will be developing advanced industrial automation, plant control, and database and data communication applications.
- Using state-of-the-art software, design and develop projects with a team
- Provide application/control systems design and development of varying complexity
- Perform startups, troubleshoot, and commission support at client locations
- Required to travel between 25-40% both locally and overnight
- 1-5 years of experience in the automation of Pet Food, Food & Beverage, and/or Manufacturing facilities
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in-process controls, P&IDs, and instrumentation/control equipment
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*