CONTROLS PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager role at this company is dedicated to advancing the Engineering Department's growth and success, emphasizing business unit expansion and project efficiency. The position involves overseeing project budgets, timelines, and customer communications, while also leading and evaluating a diverse team of employees. Responsibilities span various departments, requiring versatile skills in sales, estimating, project management, engineering, panel shop tasks, service calls, administration, and a commitment to maintaining exceptional customer service. The role also entails mentoring team members, ensuring operational efficiency, and actively contributing to the company's success through collaborative efforts and responsive communication.
This position is based in Sacramento, CA. Relocation assistance is not provided. Local travel required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will oversee the management of project budgets, schedules, and customer communication while leading a diverse team to ensure projects are executed on time.
- You will interpret customer expectations, inspire teams, and pinpoint essential skills necessary for efficient project fulfillment.
- You will strategically delegate tasks, address operational gaps, and supervise various departmental functions to enhance workflow efficiency.
- You will maintain exceptional customer service, collaborate for company success, mentor team members, and ensure responsive communication within an hour.
- You should possess either a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- You must have at least 4 years of experience in controls programming.
- You need to exhibit strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership abilities, coupled with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- You should demonstrate innovation, motivation, confidence, and goal-oriented behavior while also showing positivity, flexibility, and agility within a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- You are expected to drive tasks to completion at high standards, maintain timely communication, and be willing to work onsite when required.
Fill out the contact form below to get started and we'll get in touch.