Director of Engineering
DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
This global food provider celebrates 100+ years of international success in the foodservice industry. As top-notch manufacturing experts, they maintain a future-minded approach to research and product innovation. A commitment to people and sustainability additionally drives their devotion to a positive workplace culture and environmental impact.
***This position is based on-site in Chicagoland. Relocation assistance provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will supervise an engineering team across all facilities through all stages of project work.
- You will manage project timelines and priorities.
- You will develop unique or large-scale projects in alignment with company goals and budgets.
- You will serve as a key engineering technical expert within the larger organization for internal facility projects and external customers.
- You will identify and pursue cutting-edge technologies and ideas to enhance business performance.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Master’s preferred.
- You have 10+ years of engineering experience in the food and/or manufacturing industries.
- You identify as a proven leader.
- You are familiar with managing external vendor relationships.