Director of Quality Assurance – Minneapolis, MN
This company is one of the premier food manufacturing companies in the country. They pride themselves in a culture that has a family feel, although they are a large and successful company with more than 3500 employees nationwide.
They are looking for a Director of Quality Assurance to lead a food quality assurance program. As a QA Director, you must also achieve an exceptional degree of product quality and reliability, and provide label approval and nutritional database services.
***This position is based in California. Relocation assistance will be provided by the company.
- Develop proactive measurement and control systems to improve product quality
- Estimate the impact of procedures on the manufacturing department
- Assist the sales department to establish common product definitions
- Design and implement a HACCP program
- Update and maintain USDA and various local, state, and federal programs
- Minimum of 10 years experience in food quality assurance for a USDA plant.
- 4-5 years as a department level manager
- MS or BS in Food Science preferred. Related science degree will be considered.
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*