Electrical Engineer – Corona, CA
Being in business for over 70 years, this company continues to make a name for themselves with their excellent customer service in designing and manufacturing precision cleaning, sterilizing, powder, and liquid filling for several different industries including the pharmaceutical and animal health industries.
They are in need of an Electrical Engineer to perform the design of automation and machine controls, create complex electrical and electronic designs, and help enable successful systemic design integration.
- Provide direction on the design for specified electrical/pneumatic/mechanical projects
- Review and approve releases
- Support other departments in resolving any technical issues
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience using AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience in PLC Software programming
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*