Project Sales Engineer – Columbus, OH
We’re working with a Food & Beverage focused systems integrator on adding a key position in sales. The goal of this position will be to continue growing multiple million-dollar territories by loading up the sales funnel with projects in IN, OH, KY and TN. Most of their revenue comes from Allen-Bradley PLC integration into Food & Bev but they’ve expanded heavily into industrial networking services and manufacturing intelligence projects. Many of the existing clients may not know of all the services our client can provide and you would have a book of invoices to work off of as you start. They are well-staffed with local control engineers and have +30 years of customer success, they can take on a lot more business.
- Continue to develop existing client base while finding new projects and accounts
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business and make sure to deliver the solution they want.
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts to the executive team
- Maintain account information in CRM
- Ability to work from home and travel on-site to customers when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of technical sales experience (preferably selling industrial services and/ or solutions targeting Food & Bev)
- Strong business sense with an ability to determine long-term value.
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*