Sanitation Manager – Benton, AR
For almost 40 years, this company has been serving its customers with its uniquely baked recipes. Since the beginning, the demand for these recipes continued to grow, allowing this company to spread through the US and venture to Canadian and Mexican markets.
They are in need of a Sanitation Manager to direct the cleaning and sanitizing of the facility and following all regulatory requirements and standards while doing so to ensure maximum quality, safety, and productivity.
- Develops and leads sanitation strategy.
- Oversee daily operations involving sanitation
- Manages sanitation team
- Inspects materials, equipment, and plant according to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards
- Performs regular sanitation audits
- Oversees and manages pest control program
- Oversees plant chemical program
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of related experience
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledgeable of quality assurance standards – specifically SQF
- Knowledgeable of GMP’s, FDA, OSHA, and regulatory standards in relation to the sanitation manager role
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*