Senior R&D Scientist
Our client, a leading food and beverage manufacturer, is seeking 2 R&D professionals to play an integral part in beverage formulation. These positions are open to varying levels of experience for the right candidates.
As the R&D Scientist/Manager, you will manage product development from prototype through commercialization. If you are familiar with thermal processing, nutrition facts panels and FDA standards, let's talk!
Relocation assistance available.
- Manage the creation and development of new products, optimize existing products and adapt customer formulas
- Manage and develop benchtop sample processes and evaluate for shipment to customers
- Set up formulas and processes for plant trials and production
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Procurement, and Quality to conduct pilot and production trials for customer and thermal process testing
- Expand and extend the organization's knowledge of new materials, processes and certain equipment to enhance the technical understanding of the R&D team
- B.S. in Food Science, Nutrition, or a related field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding of thermal processing, emulsions, food safety, and allergens
- Retort knowledge/experience desired
*If you would like to stay in the loop about opportunities just like this, follow us on LinkedIn today!*